The Sweet Lyfe

Music....Art....Fashion....Just Regular Entertainment....

Monday, May 4, 2009

Rappers Who Don't Look Like Rappers

I {snagged} this from my counterpart S.Ali Myers (www.no-protocol.com) YADIGG...Hey, it seemed pretty ORIGINAL right!!!!


Rappers who don't look like rappers

This list is in no particular order and as the name of this blog implies "No Protocol"...therefore there's really no rhyme or reason for the ones chosen...just what I'm feelin
g!

Asher Roth
Looks more like: a Movie theater Ticket Ripper person


Kid C
udi
Looks more like: R&B back-up Dancer


Lupe Fiasco

Looks more like: a Skateboarder


L.L. Cool J.
Looks more like: a Boxer


Kanye West
Looks more like: a suit Tailor


Rick Ross
Looks more like: a Corrections Officer....I know, Right?


Brother Ali
Looks more like: a Truck Driver


Drake
Looks more like: a Hair Stylist
**In a woman's voice** "Girllll, I only let Drake do my hair...he be havin' my highlights right!"




www.ali-ve.com

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittani Alix said...

lol this is true!

May 5, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home