The Sweet Lyfe

Music....Art....Fashion....Just Regular Entertainment....

Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Nitty Gritty on Cell Phones....YAH DIG

It's only been four days since the announcement of the new iPhone 3G S, and I'm already getting my brain picked from friends and family if it's worth the price (unfortunately it's not as cheap as we originally thought). I'll tell them, "Well the iPhone offers this, but you may like this about the Pre, so it depends on your needs. Oh, and then there's the G1."

Well my new savior is BillShrink, who has done all the grunt work for me by creating a guide which compares the iPhone 3G S to the Pre and the T-Mobile G1. As you can see, all of the main items you want to know about like price, battery life and service plans are listed, so you can get a better idea about which one suits your needs. . . and budget!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home