The Sweet Lyfe

Music....Art....Fashion....Just Regular Entertainment....

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Score the Bella Twilight jacket

I honestly would ROCK the shit outta this jacket...I happened to like the movie and will be the first in line to see New Moon...If you havent checked out Twilight, check it out. Read the books too yah dig.


The universe has Twilight fever.

ChickDowntown.com

ChickDowntown.com

I have yet to see the movie - but I hope to SOON. (Or at least own the book for plane reading…did I mention I’m going to Mexico in six days???)

But anyway, I am digressing (yet again).

You Twilight fans probably remember a certain jacket featured in this hit movie.

Bella wears a cozy drawstring hooded jacket by BB Dakota, and now, at my very favorite store on the “interweb”, we can too. ChickDowntown.com HAS the Bella jacket!

I had actually seen this jacket before, on eBay. There, it is highly coveted, and so hard to come by that sellers are racking in serious dough to shell out the few they had available. But now, their fun is up…you can buy it for under $65!

Aside from the cinema-appeal, the jacket is totally cute. It has fleece lining, ribbed cuffs, distressed pockets, and everything you need to be sporty chic - and score Robert Pattinson, it seems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home