The Sweet Lyfe

Music....Art....Fashion....Just Regular Entertainment....

Friday, September 4, 2009

Jay-Z Talks Blueprint 3 Leak

I kept hearing about BP3 on twitter...Everybody has heard this but me. I guess it's a good thing. I want to wait until the actual LP drops but here's an interview that Jay did with MTV.

It was only a matter of time. Last week a number of tracks from Jay-Z’s upcoming The Blueprint 3 leaked online, including his collaboration with Rookie of the Year Drake on “Off That.” Now, Hov has to deal with his entire album being on the Web : The Blueprint 3 popped up on blogs this morning around the time Jay-Z appeared at a press conference announcing his 9/11 tribute concert.

“I may be the most bootlegged artist in history,” he told MTV News shortly after his album leaked. “It’s a preview. I’m excited for people to hear the album. I’m very proud of the work I’ve done, so enjoy it.”

Jay kept it cool despite his material leaking out 10 days before the official release day. The iconic MC, though, had reason to relax : He has his own indicator to let him know whether reactions to his music are good or bad.

“My pager is actually ringing right now, so people are probably calling me and telling me they pretty much like it,” he explained. “I can tell by the way my pager rings if a song is good or not. It’s really going crazy right now.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home