The Sweet Lyfe

Music....Art....Fashion....Just Regular Entertainment....

Monday, October 19, 2009

Geeky Yet Loveable

Geeky and stylish aren't mutually exclusive, as evidenced by tons of the awesome geek apparel hitting stores. Proudly show off your geeky side with one of these adorable t-shirts. 


I <3 My Internet Friends

Profess your <3 for your Internet buddies with this sweet tee ($24), available in red or white.




Mac Daddy

This funny tee ($20) features a rendition of the original Macintosh computer.



I Am ALT of CTRL

Party on with this cheeky computer key tee ($18).  



Nerd Kitty

Kittens are adorable on their own, but add a bow tie and oversize glasses, and the little guy becomes downright geeky! ($25)  




Tag, You're It!

I can't help but giggle when I look at this fun, flirty, geeky tee ($19).  


via: geeksugar



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home