The Sweet Lyfe

Music....Art....Fashion....Just Regular Entertainment....

Friday, November 13, 2009

Interview with Lega-c

The DMV is producing a lot of lyrical artists and producers, Tae had the chance to interview Lega-c check out what he said:

Tae:
Who is Lega-c?

Lega-c:
Well first off I'm an asshole about my name. I prefer my name to be spelled Lega-c, lol. If anybody capitalizes the "c" they will be promptly shot down with enough force to shake an entire bus full of Mexican immigrants on their way to Home Depot. Anyway, on topic, Lega-c is Eric Smith. An 18 year old college student who found a knack with Hip-Hop and Computers. I'm a slight nerd and don't care who doesn't like it. I spend my time writing music and creating various Twitter bots. check out @Wholetime and @DMVBot, both created by me.

Tae:
Where are you from and how long have you been rapping, well, correction, how long have you been an artist?

Lega-c:
I'm glad you referred to me as an Artist. I refuse to be put in a box as a rapper, I paint  picture with my flow as only a master at the Floetic arts can achieve. I am from the DMV, The Maryland portion to be exact and I have been an artist since I was 10 years old, but Have actually taken it seriously for the past 2 years.

Tae:
What makes you stand out from the rest?

Lega-c:
I stand out from the rest because I don't sound like anybody, and I don't try to mimic the rhyme pattern of anybody else. No shade to any other DMV rappers, but alot of them tend to sound like Wale or Lil Wayne and often that can be the decision between someone liking your music or stamping it as garbage. I have created my own style and can captivate any crowd, not trying to sound cocky, bu yeah, I'm like that!

Tae:
How would you describe your music style?

Lega-c:
My music style is Hip Hop to the fullest, infused with current events, personal feelings, inside jokes, recklessness, and overall Wordplay in general. There will be lines you don't catch until you think about it later!

Tae:
What do you think hip hop is missing?

Lega-c:
In one word. Me.

Tae:
Who are your top 5 artists?

Lega-c:
My Top 5 Artist are Wale, Andre 3000, Kanye West, Hassani Kwess and Nando.

Tae:
What upcoming projects are you working on?

Lega-c:
I just released "the SmarTrip Chronicles", it's a mixtape comprised of good music and no cut cards on anything. It is hosted by DJ Torkaveli and features; Magnum Dollar$, Daasair, Lola Maxwell and Ill Prophet

Tae:
How can people get in touch with you?

Lega-c:
Since I have completely abandoned Myspace, you can find me on Twitter all the time that is the easiest way to contact me about ANYTHING. Twitter.com/Lega_c

Tae:
Thank you for taking the time to talk with me, is there anything else you would like to add?

Lega-c:
I appreciate the opportunity. I would like to add this: Doesn't Rhianna look like the Roadrunner? DUCES!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home