The Sweet Lyfe

Music....Art....Fashion....Just Regular Entertainment....

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Big K.R.I.T - My Interpretation



My Interpretation

Here's the latest track from my new favorite rapper, Big K.R.I.T. Mississippi's own produces his own beats, and most importantly spits that shit, channeling an inner Chad Butler on the boards and in the booth (with all due respect of course). He's already worked with all the hottest artists right now from Wiz Khalifa, Curren$y, Smoke DZA, Nipsey Hu$$le & others. Check the album. It's right behind The Roots' - How I Got Over for Album of The Year. (in my humble yet arrogant opinion of course)

K.R.I.T Wuz Here

K.R.I.T Wuz Here (chopped & screwed) - Michael 5000 Watts

_________
"You can't hate me for my opinion."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home