The Sweet Lyfe

Music....Art....Fashion....Just Regular Entertainment....

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Interview - Big K.R.I.T.

Tae recently had the opportunity to sit down with Big K.R.I.T. in New Orleans, LA at the Smokers Club Tour and get to know a little the former baseball player about where he wants to be.



Tae: 
Who is K.R.I.T.?

Big K.R.I.T.:
I am a King Remembered In Time, basically a soulful, humble, country musician trying to make timeless music.

Tae: 
How do you feel now as opposed to this time last year? Your fan base has grown so much.

Big K.R.I.T.:
It's a blessing, an opportunity to rap about life and get feedback. People can relate to it and I'm doing what I love, escaping poverty and giving inspiration to people from Mississippi.

Tae: Where do you see your music in 5 years?

Big K.R.I.T.:
I see myself branding my company, Multi Alumn, branding my sound, ushering in the return of "former" which is southern hip hop, the way I remember it.

Tae: I know you need to get on stage, how can people get in touch with you?

Big K.R.I.T.:
Twitter, I run my account so they can hit me up on Twitter @BIGKRIT

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger I Am Wel said...

AWESOME!

October 7, 2010 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I noticed art as one of your interests, I started a new art blog maybe u'll like it! Thanks and keep up great work.

October 8, 2010 at 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home