The Sweet Lyfe

Music....Art....Fashion....Just Regular Entertainment....

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mixtape Review - HeataBest - Drop Tha Heat


I've personally been waiting on this mixtape to drop, I first saw Heata Best at the Christmas in August Benefit Concert and if you know me, I tend to be a little tough on artists. I feel like I have to. You can't just put any artist on your showcase and for Ms. A. Domino to get Heata Best for her event could have possibly been the icing on the cake for me. Heata Best released "Drop Tha Heat" on 10.12.10 for the world to hear and I do believe my readers, that was a great choice, it happened to be his birthday. If you like quick witted metaphors, a little slick raunchiness and down right heat, you'll love this mixtape.

Grade: B- (I'm a fan of original beats and I get lost when I hear a beat from a mainstream artist with an underground artist on the track.)
Favorite Track: Light It Up
Least Favorite Track: Miss Me

Drop Tha Heat is available for download: DOWNLOAD

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home