The Sweet Lyfe

Music....Art....Fashion....Just Regular Entertainment....

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nuvo

So I don't drink. The first time I really drank since 2006 was at a club a couple of months back. It's hilarious because I didn't really drink for my birthday. But anyway, I was watching the new Paul Wall - Lemon Drop video and these dudes (him, Johnny Dang and Baby Bash) are drinking Nuvo like it's the most masculine drink out there. A fellow blogger - LACEDOUT - made this statement on Twitter: "damn Nuvo is every hip hop video wtf, drinking champagne liquor that tastes like skittles isnt gangsta." I most defenitley agree. It's a ladies drink, which is clearly stated on the website, so what are these artists doing??? I just dont get it. But you know, hey, if it sells, then it sells right. More power to them. I find Nuvo to be pretty inexpensive as well. So if you ladies are looking for something that's not going to get you tore up, and you just want to be a little mellow, try it out. I havent indulged myself, but I've heard a lot of reviews about it. 'Tis all for now. iHolla.

Tae Tae

2 Comments:

Blogger I Am Wel said...

The first time I really drank since 2006 was at a club a couple of months back.

GTFOH

July 14, 2009 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Tae said...

I'm SO SERIOUS....It was at HUSH before Sneaker Pimps..I GOT TORE UP....

July 14, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home