The Sweet Lyfe

Music....Art....Fashion....Just Regular Entertainment....

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Reebok x Atmos Ex-O-Fit Hi Strap “Nightmare” Pack

Being from "Tha Boot" all I used to rock was Reebok Classics and G-Nikes or as the rest of the country would say Air Force Ones. So now that I'm not going to be rockin heels as much this upcoming year and for the rest of the summer, I need to figure out what kind of shoe I'm going to rock. I'm feelin these...So let me know what u think. YAH DIG

Reebok x Atmos Ex-O-Fit Hi Strap “Nightmare” Pack

reebok-atmos-exofit-front

As part of the Nightmare Pack they present two colorway of the high top sneaker, both coming with patent leather black uppers, one featuring fading green, the other one fading pink accents on the straps. Overall a pretty strong pack and probably the most interesting Reebok Ex-O-Fit Hi Strap’s we have seen in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home