The Sweet Lyfe

Music....Art....Fashion....Just Regular Entertainment....

Sunday, February 21, 2010

*Interview* Codac



Tae:
Who is Codac and how do you stand out from being another run of the mill rapper?

Codac:
I'm me all day everyday, nobody can be me better than me. I'm that sometimes quiet, goofy dude that loves what he does. MUSIC.

Tae:
What inspired you to become a rapper?

Codac:
Its hard to say. I played around with a lot as a kid and began to love doing it the more I got into it. I know that No Limit/Cash Money era had my full attention.

Tae:
Who would you say influenced you the most musically?

Codac:
I wouldn't really say influence, but my favorite artist is Mystikal and I've always studied the dudes great flows like Jay-Z, Luda, Eminem, but my main influence is life as a whole. The good the bad, the ups and downs.

Tae:
What can people expect from you in 5 years?

Codac:
You will definitely learn more about me as an artist because I strive to get better with every bar. I just pray that the hard work pays off and I can eat and feed my family off music.

Tae:
What upcoming projects are you working on?

Codac:
I have my current mix tape entitled  "Weed & Froot Loops" mixed by Ice Mike. The 10 Finger Orchestra project and I'm trying to get on any and every artists' album/mix tape possible. I'm also part of the Crescent City College Tour that kicks off Feb 21st at Cafe Prytania at 7pm and coming to a campus near you.

Tae:
How can people get in touch with you?

Codac:
I can be reached on myspace.com/codac504 FB @ Codac Izdatruth twitter.com/Codac504 or hit me up through email codac504@gmail.com.

Tae:
Thank you for taking your time to speak with us, is there anything you would like to add?

Codac:
I just want thank you for the opportunity and thank all that do and will support. DEUCES!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home